Tuesday 26 May 2015

Amazing Cosmetics Concealer and Weightless Foundation

Natural Health News describes two products about your skin and beauty related cosmetic brand. There are Fair Golden Amazing Concealer brand by Amazing Cosmetics and Weightless Foundation brand by NARS. Both of these are amazing products for all skin type.

One of the things I feel the UK lacks a general with regards to make up is high astounding concealers, yes there is a few out there but go to likes of the US and the decisions are significantly more tremendous. Do I wear high coverage concealer day by day? No however I do like to have a few in my stash for when my skin & beauty selects to misbehave. Well another brand has hit the Amazing Cosmetics, who happen to have a full Amazing Concealer that you can preference product analyses.



Fair Golden Amazing Concealer

The colossal thing about Amazing Cosmetics Concealer is that you can buy two unique sizes 6ml and 15ml. The packaging is nothing extraordinary a little black squeeze tube which looks more like a lip balm than concealer however it is what is within that matters. Amazing Concealer comes in an astounding 10 shades which do range from light to profound and offer both warm and cool hints.

I was kindly sent the shade Fair Golden Amazing Concealer which is strangely a warm toned, Tan, medium shade. I would not utilize this on my blemishes because of the shade yet the strong orange undertone will countervail any blue undertones from dark circles if you have a medium skin tone. The Amazing Cosmetics Concealer has a thick to some oily texture a little like paint that is easy to apply and mix out.  If you apply a lot of it can cake and look overwhelming regardless of feeling light on the skin. When you first time apply this Amazing Cosmetics Concealer it has a somewhat oily texture however once patted and mixed into the skin it rapidly sets and tackles a matte finish.  Amazing Concealer is suitable for Fair, Medium, Tan and Deep skin.  



NARS Deauville Light 4 

I mentioned in my blog favorites the interesting fact that this shade suits me better than any of my other current establishments despite the fact that My shade Light 4 Deauville as a nonpartisan tone with an equalization of pink and yellow, yet it appears to incline some more yellow as I would like to think. This suits me great as I have really a yellow undertone.

Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation Deauville Light 4 neutral color of Yellow and Pink Undertone. A total makeup that provides natureable attention helps evens out skin & beauty a glowing spots finish contains skin & NARS Face improving formula makes skin hydrated more glowing softer & smoother improves skin glow and texture with everyday use with powerful anti-oxidants to fight against free radical loss. This Foundation is suitable for normal and dry skin types. It free of any side effect non-comedogenic and without artificial fragrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment